Dear James and team,
Here is my feedback:
1. IN message. I applaud Nick and the party for taking this stance. As an historical trial, it was right. However, next time we need to (a)Have a top level campaign message which talks about reform of the EU and (b)Have a top level campaign message which encompasses the council elections on the same day.
2. Use of Connect and voter contact was excellent.
3. I think you could make more of activists in places without council elections on polling day. Have more leaflet rounds, I would suggest. Push people in non-council election places much more.
4. I think Nick did a great job leading the campaign.
5. All in all, the campaign felt excellent. It was just the results that were bloody awful!